Today was yet another interview. This time I had to dress up in "business professional" attire... which also meant that I had to fix my hair up in some kind of professional way. I never wear my hair all fancied up. Those days seem to have come and gone, as I've fallen into the earthy outdoor look. To put myself in this "getup" seems weird... but, I did what I had to do. But, this morning I wash, dried and styled laboriously... curled and curled some more... applied spray (yuck!)... clamped back with a fancy butterfly... and sprayed some more. I looked like strange... but, acceptable for what I was about to encounter.
This is not the job I interviewed for, earlier. I seem to have not made it to the panel interview on that one (though I've also not received any notice that I was not chosen). This was a panel interview, however, for another job, this one with a bank.
I didn't walk away with a warm and fuzzy feel for the interview, but then I've felt warm and fuzzy, before, when nothing came of it later on.
Next week is when I am to have my hearing for the appeal on my unemployment benefits. We don't even want to say anymore about that, today. I hate walking blind...
... but, I try to have faith... that... everything is gonna be alright...







No comments:
Post a Comment