Fly...
Love the world into change
-
Dear Friends,
I am blogging again, but in a different place...
I invite you to join me here....
http://lovetheworldintochange.com
With love,
Maithri
14 years ago







8 comments:
Sounds really sweet ..thank you
I'm continuing to post job stories on my job stories blog ..instead of posting things that aren't job stories on my job stories blog ..(lol)
..in case you're interested
..and I fixed my email problem so I get notified when you make comments ..thanks for all your support.
Hi, Lee... glad you enjoyed Blackbird... I could've posted one of Paul singing, but this one was just excellant, really. And thanks for letting me know you are continuing job stories (psst, I was still able to get in through the back door :O from an old link) ... and glad you fixed your email problem. My time online has been sparse, due to Sea School. I'm back (well, at least from the first part that I must accomplish) but now I am studying for the exam... then I go back for three more days of school and another exam... but I look forward to reading more. Thanks for dropping by!
Hey Cap’m ~ I think it’s wonderful you’re going to Sea School ..I wish you the best on your exams ..how exciting.
Thanks a lot, Lee... it's truly nice to have someone rooting for me!
Love this song...
Sea School!!
How awesome... Sending peace and clarity for the exams.... and an ocean full of joy waitin for you on the other side,
Love to you dear friend,
M
Oh, Maithri, thanks so much for the peace and clarity wishes! I sure need it, cause I'm nervous as all heck... but, with good wishes swelling up from the hearts of others, my way should be paved. Again, thanks so much!
Post a Comment