Sunday, September 02, 2007

Confusion








Confusion is the fusion that inhibits resolution

Oh, what a sordid web we do weave.

2 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

lol from the previous post, it is clear there are imtricate wbds of lies built on lies and half truths so that no one any longer knows where the thread started or where it leads ... aah but as with the spider, when one lie is busted (open) it is soon replaced by another lie or thread ... and there are so many abandoned cobwebs lying around.

Don't you sometimes wish like getting the feather duster and clearing them all out.

Shimmerrings said...

Now, where did I lay that feather duster??? And Spider is one of my closest friends... sigh...

I think I am clearing the webs, quasar... clearing them on out. But, first ya gotta see 'em in order to clear them. I'm beginning to see them...