Thursday, June 28, 2007

Papa...

He was my Daddy...



















Daddy... when he was young...

2 comments:

skinnylittleblonde said...

Wow! Beautiful! Why do men always get the great eyes, lashes & lips?! If you got those eyes & those cupids lips from your poppa...then you too, look like an angel.

Shimmerrings said...

Hey Skinny... no such luck, I got my mom's skinny lips. My lashes aren't all that bad, I did get my daddy's blue eyes and they are shaped a little like his. I used to look like him when I was little, the older I get the more I look like my mom. He was a looker, that one! And a wonderful father. I work on a military post and I recently pinned a copy of that photo up in my cubicle (it was a military photo of him)... you wouldn't believe how it draws people... they seem to be mesmerized by it and always have to ask. Thanks for commenting.