Thursday, October 02, 2008

YAHOO!!!!!












I did it! I passed all 4 tests! Wahoohoo! Now, 3 more days of study and one final test... but, the hard one is behind me, and feels like a huge boulder lifted off my chest!

Thank the powers that be! I feel free as a bird!

Now... off for a quick nap before the debate!

2 comments:

Lee~William said...

Hey Cap’m ..
Congratulations ..! You did it ..yes you did.

Amazing story about the journey ~ from the inside out ~ that brought you here. You’re right ..all the pieces are there ~ and they all come together in your mind.

How does the song go ~ witness the quickness with which we carry on.


Carry on ..Cap’m

Shimmerrings said...

Thanks for the lyrics, I added that song to my iTunes, to remember this part of my Journey :) It's always nice to see your smiling face, cheering me on. It was one tough few weeks, man what a load off!

I wish we could put those pieces together, beforehand, instead of feeling as if we are walking, sometimes, in the dark. There's always the ahah! moment.

Thanks for your support, Lee. It is appreciated.