
How brightly they all shine, together...
They... could be us...
In order to have unity, there must be peace.
In order to have peace, there must be a meeting of the minds.
In order to have a meeting of the minds, there must be effective communication.
In order to have effective communications, we must listen... with an open heart.
In order to listen with an open heart, we must put aside judgment.
In order to put aside judgment, we must step outside oneself.
In order to step outside oneself, we must be open to the universe.
To be open to the universe, we must have faith.
To have faith, we must have hope.
To have hope, we must believe... in something greater than oneself.
I believe... do you?







7 comments:
Inspired words my friend,
I thought I was reading something written by Lao Tzu or Paramahansa Yogananda (both very cool people)... and then I realise it was written by the hand of another wise and beautiful soul... you!
I need to read this today... Need to remind myself to believe.
Love and light shimmering friend,
M
Aaahhh... thanks, Maithri. Sometimes the things we write are there as reminders from within, for our ownselves. They always say that everything we need to know is there, inside... just have to uncover it.
This picture contrasted a down-time of belief when I wrote,
"They have broken the sky,
stars lie scattered on concrete!"
Thanks for better light ~B
Hi, Brad, so glad you dropped in. I took that photograph during the Thanksgiving holiday of 2007. The emotions that I hear, each time I see the cojillions of tiny sparkles... and the poetry that rushes to my heart, the reflection that I see, in US, the inhabitants of this precious Earth and Universe, has induced me to use this photo on 3 separate occasions in my blog. Thank you for seeing my Light, not everyone can, you know. It's sometimes hard to shine the Light, and your response helps to replenish my own :)
That was beautiful.
Leon, thanks for dropping by, I'm glad you enjoyed reading my words. I dropped by your own blog, for a second, but I plan to run back after I've fixed supper. Very inspiring, I like the way you think. I hope you will drop by, again.
Definitely!:)
Post a Comment