Shadows deepen and Night Birds call
Outdoorcreatures slip my unseen...
...Unseen by human eyes
Wind blows sweetly
And with purpose...
...thru the Trees
And Mist clings like a slip
Around curvy hips...
To the Tree tops on the hill
I sent a silent Prayer
Unheard by human ears
And it went flittering by...
Unseen by human eyes...
Unheard by human ears...
Yet mightily it did bolt to the Sky,
And bounced off yonder Star...
And back down to Earth it came, again
With fully perfect intent...
And scattered it's Light across the Land,
Blessing me once again
written by me: Copyright 1999







4 comments:
So every cloud has a silver lining
Guess one should thank one's lucky stars, and not be bothered too much by the cobwebs or dust and blackholes behind the fridge.
This is so lovely. I'm so glad to know you.
Hi, quasar... yes, there is some good to be found in the Universe. I have to create stuff like this so that I don't forget, sometimes. It's my strong hold, in keeping centered. Aaahhh.... yes...
Enemy, so glad anytime you drop in. And I am most happy to drop by your place, often. So much deep pondering going on, and in thinking on your thoughts, it certainly gives me clues for my own life Thanks for being YOU! You're unique and not not popped out of a mold.
Post a Comment