
This is my new Babe, sketched one morning while he was sitting in bed, reading a book. Yep, looks just like him too!
The Journey to ME... from my beginning... to wherever... with all the pit stops in between, in no particular order... which is what it's all about, anyways...The Journey
3 comments:
Glad to see you're back! Love the pics! Your daddy was a handsome man. Have a great weekend.
Hey, Matty... finally, I'm back! I only hope I carry through with the stories... and more pics, perhaps :D
Yeah, I think my daddy was handsome, too. Thank you! We miss him a whole lot... we miss him more, as the days go by. How precious he was, to us. I hope your 4th goes well.
Hi! Shimmerings,
In Canada, we celebrate Canada Day on July 1st, so yes, it will be a nice weekend. I plan to BBQ and have family around.
Hope your 4th is great!
Just blog when you want, whenever the mood strikes. There are no hard and fast rules with blogging.
Yes, when people die, we just don't stop loving them.
Post a Comment